Free domestic shipping on orders over $100
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Elohim T Choker Necklace
Available in store: Check availability
Available in storeClose
Elohim is a Hebrew word meaning "gods". Though Elohim is plural in form, it is understood in the singular sense. Thus, in Genesis the words, “In the beginning God (Elohim) created the heavens and the earth,” Elohim is monotheistic in connotation.
* Constructed entirely by hand with intricate high quality metal beads, that are coated in polymer to preserve shine and ensure the item is hypoallergenic.
* Ethically made with secret ancient techniques by our skilled artisans, each piece takes several days to make.
* Fully lined by hand in velvet for your ultimate comfort.
* This product is vegan.
* Two adjustable chain and clasp closures at center back.
* Comes with one 11" removable black polyester tassel
* Two adjustable chain and clasp closure at center back neck.