Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Freja Cape is named after Freyja , who in Norse paganism "is a goddess associated with love, beauty, fertility, sex, war, gold, and seiðr (magic for seeing and influencing the future). Freyja is the owner of the necklace Brísingamen, rides a chariot pulled by two cats, is accompanied by the boar Hildisvíni, and possesses a cloak of falcon feathers.
* The piece is constructed entirely by hand with high quality metal beads that coated in polymer to preserve shine and ensure the item is hypoallergenic.
* Ethically made with secret ancient techniques by our skilled artisans, each piece takes several days to make.
* Fully lined in velvet.
* Comes with removable black tassels in 2 lengths
* Adjustable chain and clasp closures at center back
* One size fits all body types
* Removable large black tassels in 2 lengths.